The Abstract submission deadline is now extended to February 20th, 2018 midnight CET. EHMA invites you to take the opportunity to showcase the latest knowledge and your solutions for healthcare policy implementation.
Please make sure to submit your abstract via the "Submit" button on this page. Only the abstracts submitted online will be considered. Before submitting, please read the guidelines in the file below.
The abstracts can be submitted within one of the following sub-themes:
1. State of Completion: The abstract must show substantial results indicating that the work has been, or is nearly completed.
2. Novelty: The abstract must show innovative information, cutting-edge results, or presents a new topic or application in the field of interest; it should be attractive and provocative for a discussion with the audience.
3. Advancement of field:The abstract should present a significant contribution to the field, and the authors must specify how the paper will contribute to the development of global knowledge.
4. Quality: The quality of an abstract will be considered indicative of the quality of the final presentation by the reviewers. Authors should prepare their abstracts with care, assuring that the reader will understand the background of the issue(s) and the objectives of the presentation.
5. Relevance: Material presented in abstracts must be concise and coherent, with the focus of the abstract and its relevance to an international audience stated clearly.
Selected by the EHMA SAC, the best papers will have the opportunity to compete for a € 1.000 prize during a dedicated PhD Students' session at the EHMA 2018 Annual Conference.Candidates should be young researchers in the final phase of PhD studies or have recently completed a PhD. Only the PhD students may present the abstract (supervisor are not allowed to present the papers on behalf on their students). Abstracts do not have to be linked to the Conference Theme but must be associated with a doctoral thesis in the field of health policy and management.
All notifications will be sent out mid-March 2018 and will inform you whether your abstract is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster. If you are not able to be present at the conference, but still would like to submit an abstract, please submit it as an E-poster. Please note the email address that you supply in the submitter details page will be the email address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update the system.
We are pleased to launch the following awards:
Papers presented at EHMA 2018 Annual Conference are eligible for fast track acceptance to a special issue of Health Services Management Research (HSMR) Journal. HSMR is an authoritative international peer-reviewed journal which publishes theoretically and empirically rigorous research on questions of enduring interest to healthcare organizations and systems throughout the world.
Following a pre-selection by EHMA’s SAC, entitled candidates will be notified. Selected authors will be asked to submit copy of the full paper according to the HSMR Guideline.
If you do not want your paper to be pre-selected, please remember not to tick the box when expressively asked by the Submission System.
The Abstract guidelines can be found here